Pleiades Instruments is commited to privacy and the protection of personal data.
Pleiades Instruments acts as the controller and is committed to implementing adequate measures to ensure the security of the personal data of any person from whom data is collected, in accordance with legal requirements, in particular European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) and national laws applicable in the European Union.
The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you about our commitments in order to ensure respect for your personal data and to act in full transparency.
3. Data collected
Pleiades Instruments shall ensure the collection and processing of personal data that are relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes that have been previously determined. Pleiades Instruments takes all the necessary steps to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated. Pleiades Instruments undertakes to obtain the consent of the data subjects whenever this is required and to inform them of the processing of their data.
We collect personal data about you that you may provide to us in the course of the following operations :
- When you visit our websiter,
- When you provide services (consulting, auditing and training),
- When you want to apply to Pleiades Instruments,
- When you want to contact us to ask us questions or make requests.
The mandatory nature of the information you need to fill in is usually indicated at the time of data collection on the corresponding forms by an asterisk. You can explicitly and freely consent or not to the collection and processing of your personal data for these purposes by means of a checkbox.
You agree that your personal data provided to Pleiades Instruments will be up to date, accurate, complete and unambiguous.
4. Purposes of collection
Pleiades Instruments is committed to collecting and processing your personal data in a fair and lawful manner. The processing implemented by Pleiades Instruments serves explicit, legitimate and determined purposes.
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide the service(s) (advice, audit, training) we offer,
- Process your payments,
- Send you information about our services offer, events, events concerning us,
- Answer your questions and requests,
- Conduct surveys, including satisfactions surveys.
5. Recipients of the collected data
Pleiades Instruments only communicates your personal data to authorized and determined recipients, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Pleiades Instruments may entrust your personal data to its service providers, acting as subcontractors, to perform services related to IT services and applications (including hosting, storage, analysis, data processing, routing, database management or service in Saas mode).
These third-party providers, acting only on instructions from Pleiades Instruments, will have access to your personal data only to fulfill the purposes pursued at the time of collection of the said data and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as Pleiades Instruments.
6. Retention of data
Pleiades Instruments stores your data for a limited period of time that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes of collection. The retention periods of the data are brought to the knowledge of the individuals, and vary according to the nature of the data, the purpose of the processing, or legal or regulatory requirements.
7. Data Security
Pleiades Instruments has implemented Information Systems Protection Policies (ISPS) adapted to the nature of the data processed in order to guarantee its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Pleiades Instruments also requires any subcontractor to provide appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
8. Rights of data subjects
- The right to be informedYou have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible way of how your personal data is processed.
- The right of accessYou have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not being processed and, where they are, to obtain access to and a copy of such data.
- The right of rectificationYou have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- The right of erasureIn some cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased. This right is not, however, an absolute right and Pleiades Instruments may have legal or legitimate reasons for retaining such data.
- The right of restriction of processingIn some cases, you have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If Pleiades Instruments is unable to enforce this limitation, it may erase your data.
- The right of portabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Pleiades Instruments, in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to another controller without Pleiades Instruments hindering it. This right only applies where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right of oppositionYou have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityYou have the right to contact the CNIL in order to lodge a complaint regarding the personal data protection practices of Pleiades Instruments.