ColorLight software is an application used to control and analyze Spectrophotometer MSU measurement destine to spectral and colorimetric characterization of light source in the visible field.
It offers an user-friendly handling allowing the user to realize depending of the system use, differents actions :
- Display of spectrum in the visible fiels (380 à 780 nm)
- Display of CIE ans UCS diagram
- Analyze of the light source with calculatioon of following colorimetric parameter :
- X, Y, Z, x, y, u’, v’ coordinates
- CCT color temperature
- Dominant Wavelength
- Color rendering (CRI(8) and CRI (14))
- Maximal Wavelength
This analyze is realized on 2 observation angle 2° or 10° as defined in the curent regulation.
It also allows to export realized measurement in order to reload it after in the software.
The software can generate measurement in a text file.
The software ColorLight is continously improved in order to follow colorimetric regulation modifications and customer requests.