The goniophotometer is dedicated for qualifaction of lighting and signaling products for automotive field.
the goniometer has 5 motorized axis :
- 2 rotation axis for measurement (H,V)
- 3 linear axis for product alignment (X, Y and Z)
Several configurations are possible :
- GES-S : Goniophotometer for signaling with a measurement cell at 10 meters and/or 3.16 meters.
- GES-L : Goniophotometer for lighting with a measurement cell at 25 meters.
- GES-SL : Goniophotometer for lighting and signaling with a measurement cell at 10 meters and a removable lens.
the system is controlled by the software ALPES developed by the company Pleiades Instruments.